Millions of people in America suffer from allergies. There are many factors that can cause allergies such as seasons, pet dander, pollen, dust, mold, and dust mites. Even though allergies are tedious and annoying to deal with, there are ways that you can reduce allergies and keep allergy causing factors from your home. Following are some tips that will help you.
- Maintain your windows and bathroom appliances clean. Disinfect them every month to kill mold.
- Get rid of old wallpaper.
- Use fans and dehumidifiers to reduce humidity.
- Remove old carpeting.
- Make sure your dryer is sending the air out
- Try not to hang your clothes outside
- Keep a well maintained yard
- Wash your bedding every two weeks
- Make sure to keep your rugs and carpets clean.
- Bathe your pet regularly